75th Anniversary Career Growth Cohort – Accepting Applications
We get it. As a busy professional, it’s hard to fit education into your life.
That’s why at Lake Forest, we believe graduate school should be more than just a set of classes. Our commitment to you goes beyond the classroom.
We are committed to your personal growth and career success.
In the spirit of this commitment and to celebrate Lake Forest Graduate School of Management’s 75th anniversary in Fall 2021, we’re providing once-in-a-lifetime benefits to help you realize your career goals. If you’ve been thinking about your MBA or Graduate Certificate, now is your time. We’re here to help.
EXCLUSIVE NEW STUDENT 75TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION BENEFITS* (Fall enrollment only) INCLUDE:
- • 75th Anniversary Scholarship – up to $7,500/New MBA student, $2,000/New Graduate Certificate Student
- • $500 Personal Technology Credit for applicants (must meet 8/2 application deadline)
- • Quarterly Individual Consultations with a Professional Career Coach
- • Exclusive One-On-One Discussion from a practicing Subject Matter Expert in Area of Choice
- • Free Summer 2022 Course For New MBA Students
- • Unlimited Access To Tutoring
- • Personal Program “Roadmap” Support Including Career Growth Concierge and Customized Course Schedule
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Take the next step to learn how this program might benefit YOU by filling out the form below.
*The 75th Anniversary Career Growth Cohort is only available to new incoming students
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.