Leadership Essentials – February 2022
What kind of leader do you want to be?
From individual contributor to leading others is a whole new skill set – from doing the work yourself to getting the work done by others. We’re here to help you take the first step on your leadership journey to become the kind of leader you aspire to be.
In Leadership Essentials, you’ll learn how to develop your leader mindset, building trusting relationships with the individuals on your team. You’ll learn how to develop your team’s talent – through delegation, coaching and feedback. Leadership Essentials is about learning to lead with a vision that inspires high performance and team connection.
Taking this course will help you:
- Build trusting relationships with the individuals on your team and across the organization.
- Delegate responsibilities to team members based on individual skill and opportunities for professional growth.
- Assess engagement and coach team members to achieve developmental goals.
- Deliver actionable performance feedback to team members.
- Develop high performing teams through collaboration and communication.
Learn more and enroll online: https://lead.lfgsm.edu/leadershipessentials-0216