Success requires a purposeful change in mindset and approach.
Our Leading Leaders course is for those who truly desire to lead in a way that will expand your reach across your organization and have a lasting impact on your teams.
As a participant in this live virtual program you will engage with your peers and Lake Forest Center for Leadership faculty over a series of four 90-minute interactive sessions. Together, you’ll explore the mindset shift that happens when you’re tapped to lead a larger organization with direct reports who are also leaders themselves. It starts with a new focus to protect your time and your attention in order to concentrate on what your business needs to achieve exceptional results.
Taking this course will help you:
- Eliminate distractions to protect your focus on true business drivers as a leader of leaders.
- Explore the mindset shift necessary to strategically shift control and take risks to build the business through liberating your leaders.
- Assess your direct reports’ capabilities in three key areas: strategic capability, organizational influence and relationships, and talent management.
- Coach direct reports to amplify their leadership potential, becoming more of a catalyst than an active agent in delivering business results.
- Use a strategy model to identify key business drivers and refine the value proposition for your business.
- Develop autonomy and accountability in direct reports to achieve business results using the Leading Leaders decision framework.
Learn more and enroll online: here
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.