Innovating Within Existing Enterprises
Explore the cultural and tactical elements that lead to critical ideation, innovation, and change within an organization. Readings, interactive discussions, and group work will yield new perspectives on the challenges and risks of implementing new ideas and challenging the status quo.
- Identify barriers to innovation
- List why most companies struggle to innovate
- Compare disruptive and sustaining innovations
- Appreciate differences between risk and uncertainty
- State why traditional management tools are ineffective for managing innovation